At lunchtime we encourage students to have an Academy meal. These are cooked on site and are nutritionally balanced. We always offer a choice including vegetarian and Halal.
We offer students breakfast, a mid-morning breaktime snack, and a lunch.
- We Provide breakfast before morning registration.
- Snacks are available at break, and all students will be charged. Note, however, that break time snacks are entirely optional and can be stopped if a written request is made by parent or carer.
- A set lunch costs £2.40 per day. We provide your child with a nutritious hot meal and dessert. Students entitled to free school meals do not pay for lunch.
For information on how you can pay for your child's Academy lunches please see our Parent Pay page.
Applying for Free School Meals
Your child may be entitled to a free school meal every day. Free School Meals are available for children if either you or your partner gets any of the following:
- Income Support
- Universal Credit
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income of £16,190 or less, as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs
We have made it easy to sign up at https://www.cloudforedu.org.uk/ofsm/link2ict